Top High graphics games for Low-end PC
Top High graphics games for Low-end PC
Hello guys, Mayank here and Here is the new post for low-end pc gamers. So are you Bored with your old PC games? Here is the latest post in which I will tell you Many awesome and high graphics games for your low-end pc.
- The amazing spider-man
- Max Payne 3
- I am alive
- Counterstrike: source
- Assassin Creed I
- Need for Speed: Hot pursuit 2010
- Bioshock 1
1. The Amazing Spiderman
The amazing spider-man, This game has amazing graphics. An open world and fantastic games with a great story. the game’s plot is amazing. I am a fan. You should try this game. To play this game in your PC you have to follow some method that is given below. After downloading the game. You will see a launcher on your desktop.
You have to set the graphics at very low and don’t customize it randomly. Then right click on the game and disable visual themes and run the game on 640*480 resolution from properties and launcher as well. It better if you make game screen resolution as small as you can. It will benefit you and make the game smoother and faster as well. System Requirments:-
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
- RAM: 3 GB.
- OS: Windows 7 or (Windows XP (with Service Pack 3) and DirectX 9.0c) or (Windows Vista with Service Pack 2)
- VIDEO CARD: NVidia GeForce 8800 GT / AMD Radeon HD4770.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 8.6 GB
2. Max Payne 3
Another great work from Rockstar games. You have played GTA IV and GTA V. They are all games from Rockstar. Max Payne 3 Have Different story other than Its Part 1 and 2 And its graphics are also great. You can play Max Payne 1 and 2 on your PC as well. Their requirements are not much and they are also good besides graphics.
You can run this game just make sure to low the graphics of your game to run smoother. And as I said earlier the lower the game’s screen resolution the smoother the game will be. Just in case. System Requirments:-
- Operating System: Windows 7 32/64 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 32/64 Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32/64 Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHz – i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHz / AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHz – FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHz
- RAM: 2GB – 16GB
- Video Card: GeForce 8600 GT 512MB VRAM – GeForce GTX 680 2GB VRAM
- Sound Card: 100% Direct X 9.0 compatible – Direct X 9.0 compatible supporting Dolby Digital Live
- HDD Space: 35 GB
Minecraft, This game is just awesome even though I could not able to play this game. I don’t know how to play this game its hard but I kind of like his game and I still play this game. It’s fun man. You should also try this game as well. This games graphics are… cube hahaha. the game’s environment is awesome as well. I think that’s the reason I play this game. System Requirments:-
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4*
- GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
- HDD: At least 1GB for game core, maps, and other files
- – Windows: Windows 7 and up
- Internet connectivity is required for downloading Minecraft files, afterward offline play is possible.
4. I am alive
This is also one of my favorite game. It’s challenging with cool graphics and all in 2Gb game. Its graphic is amazing. The storyline is so awesome and finding the way in this game is so cool. This game is created by Ubisoft. Another awesome work of Ubisoft. Games control is so much cool and easy to learn and play as well. You can also play this game. To run this game smoother make sure to low the graphics and screen resolution as well. System Requirments:-
- CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ / Intel Pentium 4 630.
- RAM: 1024MB (Windows XP), 2048MB (Windows Vista or 7)
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 and Windows 7.
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2600XT.
Prototype another open world game. I just love open world game what about you. Do you love Open world game with high graphics? so this is the best game fir for your PC. This game is created by Activision and its graphics and the game’s plot is so great. I love this. After, The amazing spiderman, you should try this game. Its control is also very great and in this game, there is also So many unique stuff. You should find yourself. Play this game and you will love it. System Requirments:-
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6GHz, AMD Phenom X3 8750.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB available space.
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT with 512 MB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 4850 with 512 MB RAM.
- DirectX®: 9.0c.
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound Card.
Ahh, counterstrike, The most popular and common online game for all gamers. I have also played this game and it is just awesome. It felt really good to kill other real players. I am a pro hahaha. So talking about counter strike I like this game and I don’t think there is anything to be hated by gamers. Controls, graphics, and players are all cool. every game is fine on its own perspective. This game is unique in its own way. System Requirments:-
- OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP.
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Storage: 15 GB available space.
Yeah Assassin Creed, You sure heard about this game. You know that this game’s graphic is awesome so we can play this game smoothly on low graphics. And its 2 part will be Lag on your computer. So you can only play this game’s 1 part. assassin Creed 1 is also an awesome game. You should play this game. , Now what can I say this games everything is awesome except controls. Its control is so hard. It’s hard to control the player. But once you get to know the control you sure can become a pro in it. System Requirments:-
- Supported OS: Windows XP / Vista (only)
- Processor: Dual-core processor 2.6 GHz Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB (3 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (512 MB video card recommended) (see supported list)*
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 10.0 libraries (included on disc)
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Hard Drive Space: 12 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
EA Always make games awesome. I never doubt their capabilities. I just only don’t like FIFA but rest of the games are so much awesome. Need for Speed the best racing game series is created by EA. Need for Speed: Hot pursuit 2010 is one of the hard and cool games. I like this game its control is bit hard but easy to understand. You should try this game. You just only need to set the gamma to low and the graphic of the game will improve automatically. I love this game you should try as well. System requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core® 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4 GHz
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® – Windows 7®
- OS: Windows® XP SP 3 (32-64 bits) / Windows Vista® (32-64 bits) / Windows 7® (32-64 bits)
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0 compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (ATI® RADEON® X1950, HD 2000/3000/4000/5000 series NVIDIA GeForce ® 7 (7600 or better)/8/9/100/200 series)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
- Hardware T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 8 GB
BIOSHOCK, This game is the best. If you like FPS games you should play this game. This game’s Graphics is awesome. The storyline is Also best. Environments are cool. I am the biggest fan of this game. this game is created on Unreal engine and published by 2K. If you like thriller games then this game is fir for you. Best control with awesome power-ups. This game is fast so have to be fats as well in order to play like a pro. I am a fan you should try this game. System Requirments:
- Operating System: Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista
- CPU: Intel single-core Pentium 4 processor at 2.4GHz
- RAM: 1 GB, Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550)
- Sound Card: 100% direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 8GB